Introducing the ABMG Grant
Today’s Creatives. Tomorrow's CEOs.
We've all been there. Not being able to afford the resources you need for your company or side hustle to grow. Our passion at ABMG is to not only create dope client work, but to also invest back into the "gig economy" in the hopes that we can create more jobs, opportunities and collaborations for minorities. Starting this Spring 2018, we'll be providing a grant of $500 on a rolling basis (aka as funds permit) for one creative freelancer or entrepreneur to use to grow his/her/their brand. Whether that be paying for website hosting and business cards or funding the materials you need to create that amazing product of yours, we hope that this grant is able to pay itself forward and encourage others to give back to the community. Good luck!
The fine print:
- We may follow-up with participants via email for further clarification or questions.
- We'll be judging applications based off of need, creativity and overall benefit to the community. All genders are invited to apply, especially people of color and minorities.
- Applicants must be located within the United States.
- We'll only accept applications submitted with the form below.
- Grant recipients will be responsible for all tax obligations and reporting.
Update: an anonymous donor has matched our grant, so we'll be providing TWO $500 grants on April 15th to a creative freelancer or entrepreneur in need of some help with their business. Apply today y'all!
NEXT DEADLINE: noon, MARCH 30TH, 2018 | GRANT WINNER ANNOUNCED: APRIL 15TH, 2018
If you're a brand that would like to get involved with future grants, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.